Friday, October 14, 2016

Christmas Cards - Peace On Earth

I added some cards to my Christmas box this week. 
I created this Peace on Earth graphic from several elements.  The large greeting I found on a free vector image site.  I modified it to my needs.  I added a earth to the bottom edge of the vellum. It is a map of North America which I found at Brian Jones Design.  As you can see I`m just using the very top of the image. 
This design was printed on a quarter sheet of vellum in a light grey color which was them embossed with silver powder. It was then trimmed to 3.75x5.00 inches.  
I chose a designer paper with a forest theme with pine trees which was cut to 4.00x5.25 inches.  I picked a pea green textured card.  The designer was adhered to the card front then the vellum was aligned and 2 tiny brads were placed in the bottom corners. 
Then the dove brad was placed above the word of Peace. 

I now have 103 Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.