- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, October 24, 2016
Card Club - October - Playing Cards
I diecut the cards into a smaller circle with Spellbinder Smooth Round Nestabilities.
I drew a flower in More Mustard and added a stem in Old Olive. I added a leaf with a gradient fill. This was printed on white card stock and trimmed to leave a small border.
This layer was added to a warm green card base.
I then adhered the card circle to the center of the flower.