Wednesday, October 19, 2016

SU Woodland EF - Chalk

I made these cards with the recently purchased Stampin Up Woodlands embossing folder.  I did my research and felt that this one the best one of those available.

I embossed a piece of white card stock.  I chalked the background with Bashful Blue at the top, Summer Sun in the centre and Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip towards the bottom.  I added Basic Black along the trees.

I cut the birds with the Memory Box Resting Birds and a scrap of red card stock.  It cut 5 at time and I used 3 of them. They were adhered to the birch tree layer with quick dry adhesive. This layer was then adhered to a light blue card base.
I then found a greeting in my stash which was stamped with SU Small Script stamp set in Chocolate Chip.  It was punched with the SU Modern Label punch and I offset a black punchie behind it before I mounted it to the card with 3D foam tape.

On the bottom card I added a sympathy greeting which was color printed.

These are off to my card exchange friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.