Friday, March 20, 2015

50th Wedding Anniversary Card Sample1

I was asked to design and create invitations for a 50th Wedding Anniversary.  I put together 3 ideas, I am presenting here 2 of the options I put together.

The request was to have a mainly yellow card with a bit of turquoise. I printed one of my alcohol ink backgrounds from the other day onto a golden yellow card.  I placed a skinny border all the way around.  I added yellow grosgrain ribbon across the card front layered onto a teal card stock strip which coordinated well with the background.  I added a floral accent which included a silk white flower, a golden yellow silk, then a small handmade paper teal one held in place with a tiny white brad.  The sentiment was printed in the left hand bottom corner in teal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.