Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Card - Friendship

I made this card for a challenge on one of my on-line groups.  The challenge is was to make a friendship card.
I printed the birthday greeting on the white card before I cut the Friend letters with the Stampin Up Little Letters thin-lits. I cut the white layer to 3.75 x 5.00". I paired it with one of my alcohol ink backgrounds from this session. The background was cut at 5.25 x 4.00" and glued it to the card front.  I added a strip of Washi Tape across the centre of the card. Over that, I added some silk flowers in bright pink and deep purple held in place with a black brad. This layer was then adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape which creates great shadows in the Friend word.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card - such nice bright colours and those letters are really nice!! Is the Framelits an alphabet set??

    Therese
    www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.