Sunday, March 22, 2015

Card - Christmas Dove

I started with a dove cut with the Cricut and the Folk Art Cartridge.  I cut the shadow in pearl paper and the filigree top layer from blue patterned paper. It was cut at 3.25 inches. I adhered the blue layer onto the pearl layer.  I found a coordinating blue card and some Recollections snowflake paper which was cut to leave a small border and adhered to the card front.  I added some white seam binding tied across the card front in the bottom third.  I added a small 1 inch circle greeting tied to the knot in the seam binding.  I mounted the dove layer to the card front with 3D foam tape.

I'm submitting this card to the following challenges:
Come and Get It Card Challenges - Winging It

Fantabulous Cricut Challenges - Bye Bye Birdie

Sparkles Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia
    Beautiful Christmas card Love that dove .
    Thanks for sharing on Christmas card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty!! Love that blue paper, and the bird diecut you chose! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and the image . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card and I love the cut file.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges and I hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.