Monday, March 23, 2015

Card Club - March - Nine Square Block

This card provides an Easter card for those in the group who are wanting one.
This card has a nine square block layered a couple of times.  I punched 1" squares from double sided designer paper to ensure the colors coordinated. I selected a dark teal square cut to 3.25" for the first layer onto which these squares are mounted. I then adhered this to a 3.5 inch square of white.  It was then adhered to the orange card in a landscape/wide orientation. The greeting color coordinated with the card color and layered onto a teal strip same color as the square.  I trimmed the ends at an angle. The greeting was mounted to the card front as shown with 3D foam tape.  These kits are all customized to the DSP used which is quite time consuming but it is a scrap buster design.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea of the co-ordinated blocks of pattern and colour. My sister makes a lot of cards. One day I hope to do so too. Until then I make cards printed with my photos on them. Happy card making, have a lovely weekend and thank you for stopping by my blog this week. It was lovely to "meet" you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.