Tuesday, March 31, 2015

R2G Card Kit - Snowflake is Butterfly

I started with a black card.  I added a piece of sparkly background paper which leaves a small border.  I cut the large white snowflake with the Cricut and the Winter Lace cartridge.  It was cut at 3.75 inches.  It was placed in the top third of the card and tacked to the card front with a bit of snail adhesive. The silver foil snowflake is a Martha Stewart punch and the smaller black one is also.  There is a tiny irridescent sequin in the centre.  All the snowflakes are held in place with a tiny black brad.  I added a .75 inch strip of black card stock onto which I wrapped a length of white grosgrain ribbon and taped the ends to the back.  This layer was adhered to the card front below the snowflake across the bottom.  The greeting was color printed and punched with the SU Artisan Label punch.  It is adhered over the ribbon with 3D foam tape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.