Monday, March 23, 2015

Card Club - March - Umbrella

I had requests for baby shower, bridal shower, and for others something else.  I decided on an umbrella.  This could serve for baby shower, bridal shower, under the weather, or Thinking of you.  That made for a versatile design.  The umbrella was cut with the Cricut with Tie the Knot cartridge at 3.5".  I cut one grey and one colored as this green polka dots paper.  This was a great scrap buster technique! The greeting layer was designed then printed on white card stock.  I matched the card color to the color of the umbrella canopy.





I have made kits in pinks, blues, lavender for the shower cards and bright colors for the get well and thinking of you card kits.  The bridal shower cards were a hit!


1 comment:

  1. Your cards are lovely!
    These are my favourites this week, because it's going to rain all weekend, and these cards remind me that all you need is a beautiful umbrella!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.