Thursday, March 19, 2015

Card - White and Green Challenge

I started with a Stampin Up Wild Wasabi green card.  I embossed a piece of Whisper White with the SU Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions folder. I painted the centers of the embossed images with a water brush dipped in a drop of WW ink. I painted the dots in the embossed layer with a silver paint marker. I stamped the greeting with ink coordinating with the card.  The stamp is from the Greetings of the Season stamp set. I punched it with the Decorative Label punch and offset it with a silver one.  I put a WW stitched grosgrain ribbon across the bottom 1/3 of the embossed layer and taped the ends to the back. Mounted the greeting with 3D foam tape.



I'm submitting this card to the Stampin Celebration Challenges: Inspiration Photo.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Love your embossed background! Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! So glad you joined us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the way you colored the center of the filigree! Definitely adds to the dimension. Thanks for including Stampin Celebration in your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.