Friday, March 6, 2015

Card - SU Color Challenge

I started with a card in Stampin Up Tangerine Tango.  I stamped a Whisper White layer with one of the Itty Bitty Backgrounds in TT and Summer Sun.  I then created banners in SS, Groovy Guave and TT.  I flagged then ends with my 5/8" square punch.  By placing a dot in the centre of the strip it's quite easy to align evenly. I stamped the GG banner with one of the stamps from the Sale-a-Bration set named Simply Wonderful.  I then stamped the flower from the In the Spotlight stamp set in SS on white.  Then another in TT.  I layered these flowers yellow on orange.  This accent was then adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.


I'm submitting it to Fab Friday 59 Challenge which is Hello Honey, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride.   I have substituted the colors as indicated in my post above.

3 comments:

  1. The substitute colors are great matches for this challenge! Your banners are perfectly aligned...I'm jealous! =) Mine always seem a bit crooked! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the textured background you created - the colors are perfect. Thanks for playing along with this fun Fab Friday color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sylvia,
    This is such a lovely take on the color challenge. So happy you could play along at Fab Friday! I love the graduation banner sizes and the bold flower is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.