Friday, March 27, 2015

50th Wedding Anniversary Invites

I completed the order for these wedding anniversary invitations today.  The request was yellow with a bit of turquoise and 50 should be included.
I started with a yellow card.  I embossed a white layer cut to 4 x 5.25 inches with the Cuttlebug Juli's Garden folder.  I pull a piece of turquoise ribbon with a silver accent across this layer and taped the ends to the back.  This was then adhered to the card front.  The scallop accent was created with a Stampin Up Scallop circle punch in the same yellow as the card, then a 1 3/8" circle punch, then a 1.25" punch with the 50 color printed on it with a yellow circle.  I then added a rhinestone heart over the 50. This accent was adhered over the ribbon with 3D foam tape. The insert was customized with the invitation information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.