Monday, March 23, 2015

Card Club - March - Birthday Wish










I created the white greeting layer and then color printed.  I trimmed it to 3.75 x 5.00 inches.  I had placed my Stampin Up Little Letters thinlits as I wanted them on my magnetic platform.  I placed registration marks as to where the corners needed to be aligned.  I put wax paper between my card stock and the dies so they would fall out easily. With this prepared cutting went really well.  I then placed a small piece of copper metallic paper behind the cut out word.  This layer was then adhered to the card front.  I then placed 3 copper sequins to the card with mini Zots.  I provided some kits with silver foil paper and silver sequins for behind the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.