Tuesday, March 31, 2015

R2G Card Kit - Polar Bear

I'm working on Ready 2 Go kits for my upcoming classes.  I just love this polar bear from the Cricut Joy of the Season cartridge. He was cut at 2.25" from white paper.  I cut his scarf from non shedding glitter paper and adhered it to the bear die cut. I added his ear, eye and nose with a black marker. The star is from the same glitter paper punched with the Creative Memories Sparkle punch.  I selected a white card and then adhered a dark blue/light blue star background designer paper by Creative Imaginations leaving a small border.  I then designed a vellum greeting layer including the sentiment, trees and a line representing a snowbank.  I color printed it then clear embossed it. I trimmed inside a grey border I had included when printing.  I then adhered the bear to the vellum with dry adhesive and the star with a small Zot.  Then I turned it over and only applied dry adhesive to the areas covered by the bear and star to ensure the adhesive did not show through the vellum.  This layer was then adhered to the card front leaving a small border of the blue star paper.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia this is a super die cut and love the glitter scarf. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.