Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Neutral Blocks - Sketch

I started with a Stampin Up Whisper White card.  I selected 3 designer papers to create the blocks to follow the sketch.  I cut the pieces 2 inches tall and about 1.5 inches wide. I layered them from left to right leaving the left hand side not attached, I just taped them together on the back.  This adds a bit of dimension.  The DSP are Ruby Red and Sahara Sand from the Patterns Pack Designers Series Paper III.  The one on the right are the same colors with white and is from the Holiday Lounge DSP collection. These 3 were mounted on a piece of Sahara Sand card stock which was then adhered to the card front. I stamped the greeting from the Simply Wonderful stamp set in Ruby Red ink.  It needed something else so I added a vintage button which matched well with some white pearl thread through the holes held in place with a Zot.




I'm submitting this card to this challenge.
SU Fab Friday - Sketch

3 comments:

  1. What pretty color and paper choices you've made! So simple and perfect... Thanks so much for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see these retired papers still being used! Love that color combo and sentiment as well! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!! Love the color combo!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.