Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Mosaic Monday - Sunflowers

I'm hoping these sunny flowers will inspire the weather to get warmer. We had a really nice day on Saturday and I spent it with my sisters and niece. It was a very good day.

Sunflowers are my favorite flower so I always have a good number of shots.  I love the variety of colors which come with these flowers. Yellow to deep oranges can be found. Bees love them as I see 2 of my shots include them gathering nectar.


I'm submitting this to Mosaic Monday at Lavendar Cottage hosted by Judith.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely mosaic and beautiful sunflowers! I love them too, they are always so cheerful! My daughter has started a new job in Ontario. She tells me her (male) boss is "terrified" of sunflowers! Can you imagine??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Sylvia!
    Your sunflowers have wonderful colours. Where I live there seem to be mainly the yellow ones. If these flowers don't inspire the weather to get warmer, nothing will! :)
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the sunflowers do speak of summer and warmer weather - beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice collection of sunflowers, I'm drawn to the one in the top left photo with its vivid colours.
    Thank you for linking to MM Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love sunflowers and you have captured some beautiful hues of yellow and orange with your photos. I'm wondering if you create sunflowers with your paper art. Hopefully spring will be there in full force soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.