Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Card - Spring Colors

Many of us are so waiting for spring.  This card has yellow and green which hopefully bring on the flowers and green grass.
I chose a dill green textured card stock.  I put a strip of yellow striped washi tape on an angle from top left to bottom right.  Putting it directly on the green paper toned it down a bit. I sponged watercolor paper with Chrome Yellow and Sap Green liquid acrylic color. I ripped the paper to have rough edges on all sides.  I stamped a flower in Versafine Onyx with a small clear stamp.  I added the words with the same ink on the block of textured yellow card stock.
I am submitting this card to the Less is More Challenge 214 Yellow and Green.

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the colours Sylvia and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all that inkiness Sylvia!
    Thanks so much for joining our challenge this time!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.