Monday, March 27, 2017

Card Club - March - Birch Birthday

We have guy card this month. 

I started with the Stampin Up Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I rubbed the background half of the folder with my Versafine Vintage Sepia ink pad.  I cut my paper 6 inches wide and 5.5 inches tall.  I ran the folder through my Big Shot.  I trimmed the embossed piece into three 2 inch pieces which I trimmed to 4.75 inch tall.  

I took a 4.25 x 5.5 inch piece of white card stock and ripped it in half.  This piece was trimmed to 5 inches tall. These were layered and glue together. 

I cut pieces of designer paper by 7gypsies - For Autumn Leaves into pieces 4 x 5.25 inches which were adhered to the front of a black card.

The birch tree accent was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape. 

I color printed the greeting on white card stock and punched them out with the SU 1.75 inch circle punch.  I designed it so the words are all aligned to the right hand side of the circle. Then the circle greeting was tucked behind the accent and glued in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.