Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Simple Sentiment - DSP Version

I've been wanting to expand my options for my line of Simple Sentiments cards.  I designed the photo one last year.  With a bit of brain storming when my sister was out last week we came up with this design.

This one features designer paper on a coordinating card. 
 
The greeting is ripped top and bottom and adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.   It can be on white or ivory card stock.



 
It has a quarter sheet insert of bond paper.

This is a versatile design that works for a wide or tall card. 

I may expand the width of my greeting by using a different font.  I do have quite a bit of room in either layout.

Looking forward to producing a few of these for my card box or others.

2 comments:

  1. So simple, and so elegant and charming !

    Thank you for sharing always works of art, darling Sylvia !

    Wishing you a lovely remainder of your week

    XOXO Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both terrific, Sylvia, and the design is very versatile! A few years back we were all tearing paper for our card designs and it's nice to see it again because I loved the effect!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.