Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Share Your Cup - This Week

The tea cup coaster project is a go!  I am very excited.
A quilter friend who is helping on the project injected some new fabric small pieces. Some were 5" squares left over from some of her projects and some is small pieces of yardage. 
I expect I will make a couple from each fabric and return the fabric back to her. I have a few more options to use now.   Now to select a solid for the back and lace.

Check out this tea related fabric.  This will make fabulous tea cup coasters!







This is the book on my bed side table these days.  It was slow at he beginning but it is now picking up.  A little girl living in near this large lake. There is a hermit lady in village which she befriends. There is death and long lost loves.


I went searching for an image of this book and it was published with at least 5 different covers.  I wonder why that is?  Makes it hard to recognize.




This was the DIY project for this week.  I have been wanting a cast iron fry pan for a while.  The price was right so I brought it home but it needs a lot of work before I will be cooking food in it. It will entail a full restoration.

I will keep you posted on my efforts and results.



Mini Crustless Quiches Muffins

You may remember a couple weeks ago that I shared having this type of nibbly at our monthly fellowship event. I thought they were delicious and decided I would give them a try. I did not get the recipe so I found the one linked above.  They were not as great as the others but it may have been seasoning or the lack of meat.  I made them for Shrove Tuesday.

I have asked for the recipe and will keep you posted.

Sharing with Jann at Daily Cup with Mrs. Olson - Sharing Your Cup #238


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that the teacup coaster project got the green light. Yay! Can't wait to see the coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that teacup fabric is going to be great! I think your quiche muffins look delish! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.