Monday, March 27, 2017

Card Club - March - Easter Flowers

Some folks still send Easter cards so I put this one together with gorgeous paper by Anna Griffin.

I cut the designer paper to 4 x 5.25 inches. 

I wrapped a piece of ivory twill tape across the bottom third of the paper and taped the ends to the back. 

I adhered this layer to the card front of a purple card.

I color printed the purple greetings on ivory card stock.  The tulip is clip art from CLKER. The greeting was cut with the Stampin Up Deco Labels Framelits Die. The greeting is adhered aligned over the twill tape using 3D foam tape.

Each person receives a birthday greeting in case they do not send Easter greetings.

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous Easter card, dearest Sylvia, your art amazes me more and more,
    thank you !

    Wishing you the best of weeks,
    I'm sending hugs and more hugs to you

    XOXO Dany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.