- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, March 27, 2017
Card Club - March - Easter Flowers
I cut the designer paper to 4 x 5.25 inches.
I wrapped a piece of ivory twill tape across the bottom third of the paper and taped the ends to the back.
I adhered this layer to the card front of a purple card.
I color printed the purple greetings on ivory card stock. The tulip is clip art from CLKER. The greeting was cut with the Stampin Up Deco Labels Framelits Die. The greeting is adhered aligned over the twill tape using 3D foam tape.
Each person receives a birthday greeting in case they do not send Easter greetings.