Monday, March 27, 2017

Card Club - March - Yellow and Blue Polka Dots

I started with a dark blue card.

I chose 2 patterns of designer in the same family. It is from All My Memories - Herbanella - Design 30 which matches well with the navy in the designer paper.  I cut the paper to 4x5.25 then cut again at 3.5 inches. I turned the small one over and tape them back together on the back. 

I wrapped a length of green grosgrain ribbon across the join and taped the ends to the back. It was adhered to the card front.

I then placed 3 small yellow handmade paper flowers along the ribbon with tiny yellow brads.  I used a push pin to make the holes for the brads before inserting them, then press apart the prongs on the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.