Monday, March 27, 2017

Mosaic Monday - Macros

Macro photography is my favorite.  I love to take pictures of items up close and personal. 

I participate regularly in challenges with certain themes assigned each week.  Some of the themes are very challenging.  It makes me think about how to approach the theme.

I ask myself these questions.
What objects would work?
Do I own them?
Can I find them?
Are they small enough?
How can I present them creatively?

Sometimes I have a load of ideas, I photograph those I want and then select my favorite. Other times I only have one idea and struggle how to present it creatively.



The heart in top left was for Heart
The teapot tea infuser was for Made of Metal
The pen in the middle was for Pens Pencils Erasers & Paperclips
The fabric in bottom left was Cloth/Textiles
The bird tea light was Black and White

Joining Maggie at Normandy Life who hosts Mosaic Monday #33.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I can tell that you gave a lot of thought to the composition of this mosaic, the 3D effect achieved by the central photo of the pen is very clever.
    Thanks for sharing your ideas with the Mosaic Monday gang this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mosaic is a harmony of colour even though the items were for different challenges. It's fun to have time to play with photos, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very unique macro collage, Sylvia, and I liked how you identified the descriptions you looked for for each photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.